BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

2 month

Its hard to believe it has only been 2 months since we said Good Bye, Since we last hugged, Since we last Kissed, Since I felt secure and that everything was going to be okay. I miss him so much and I keep thinking this will get easier as time goes on.....It hasnt it just seems to get harder. The Kids are doing better but I feel like I am falling apart. I hate everything about this deployment. I hate where my husband is, I hate how he is living. I seen pictures and I cried. He shouldnt have to live like that, NO one should have to live like that. They dont give the soldiers enough food, he rarely has a working shower or toliets, if it rains he has a waterfall coming in his room right over his bed, he has no way of washing his laundry...So I have (and his mom) been sending lots of care packages packed with food, I found a washing machine that is ment for camping so I ordered that and sent it. Mail seems to be taking alot longer then it was in the begining so hopefully soon he will be flooded with care packages. I just wish there was more I could do.

0 comments: