BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Not something you want to hear or read

I avoid the news that has anything to do with the war. It scares me and not something I care to listen to before my husband leaves. Today we were informed via email the subject stated __ Brigade Soldier KIA Not something you want to see about your husbands brigade. Yesterday they lost a soldier and 4 others were injured. Talk about scary, WHY would they send that out to all the spouse knowing that some of our husbands are leaving soon? I am scared and worried I know this is going to be a long 15 months. I know where they are going isn't all that safe, but that's what happened when they go off to combat.

Could you all please pray for the families of the solider KIA and the soldiers the were wounded and there family's. Also for the family's that are preparing to say goodbye.

Thank You

2 comments:

madrebull said...

I'll continue praying. It never stops until your home for good.

madrebull said...

My prayers are always with you all. We miss you guys.