BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sick & Privacy

UGH! Okay so on Halloween while out trick or treating Kenzie right eye started to get swallon and green goop was coming out. Saturday Morning it was 1/2 swallon shut and she said it hurt. I took her into the walk in Clinic. Doctor said it was a bacterial infection and put her on antibiotic eye drops said to bring her back if she got worse. Well that night she started running a fever. Sunday we went back to the walk in clinic and she had a sever sinus infection and her fever was 103. So they gave her an antibiotic shot (didnt go over to well with her) and oral antibiotic meds. She was much better was wed. and went back to school.

Monday I started getting sick with a sinus infection and now that is gone. But my throat is so sore and I am geting a cough...UGH! Not what I need right now

Wed. Kylie started coughing again and runny nose, today it got worse called to get her in yeah right no appts. Tonight before bed she had a fever of 1o1. So hopefully I can get her in tomarrow. If Not and she is worse then ER here we come. If she is doing a bit better or the same we will go to the walk in clinic on Sat. FUN!

So thats why I have been MIA

Tonight I sewed Drew a privacy curtain for his bed. Yeah the guys get sick of each other...LOL Its a curtain he can hang all around his bunk so no one can see in and blocks out the light durning the day if he needs to sleepit only took 2 1/2 hours. LOL

He is doing much better since he moved. He is with His guys and isnt pulling guard 3-4 times a day I think he is only pulling it twice a week now. So its much better for him he is able to get the rest he needs/deserves.

Well thats all for now I need to hit the sack...its late (okay its only 9pm) but I am beat

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am SO glad things are going better for Drew. What a great wife you are!

A Cherry Family said...

Glad to hear he was moved. I haven't heard from him since i was in texas with you guys.