BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I promise

one of these days I will come back on here and update with pictures, ect..

Right now I am not doing so good physically. I am pretty sure most of my problems are a result to the birth control I am on. I am going to the dr. on the 30th and pray she will be able to remove it and not send me to an OB to have it removed. I am hoping once this is removed my body will return to normal. I plan on getting on another form of birth control before Drew comes home (looking like he will be home in June some time) so the sooner I get this removed the sooner I can get on something else. Note for anyone ready the Implanon is the worst birth control I have ever been on. When you read the side effects beware that you will end up with alot of them and they are not temporary.

I think I had a list of 17-18 side effects that can occur I have 10 of those!

0 comments: