BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Plastic Surgery

Last Month I meet with my PCM and she put in a referal for my to have a breast reduction. On tuesday I recieved confermation that I was approved to meet with a plastic surgen. We will have to travel about an hour away to go to the dr. I called the same day to set up an appt. The soonest appt. they have is July 31st! of course we will be out of town then so I was told I had to wait a few weeks as they dont have the Aug. Schedual out yet but she mentioned I could attend a seminar on June 11th. Bad thing was it was at night and day cares would be closed. So I had to pass it up. Well I was talking to a friend and she almost kicked my butt because she said she had no problem watching the girls. So I called and am set up for the seminar. The will go over the procedure of the breast reduction (there will be 8-10 other women there for the same reason), what to expect, ect... The drs will then do a 1 on 1 consultation with you to see if you are canadite, ect... If you are they will then have to submit another referal into tricare to see if they will cover it (yea I thought I already got the go ahead for surgery turns out it was only to see the plastic surgeon) that referal will take another couple weeks. So we should know late June or early July if I can do this. Please pray this goes threw. My back has only gotten worse since losing weight. (I thought it would get better) but losing 55 lbs did nothing for my boobs. They are still the same size. I am ALOT more top heavy now. We also need this done before we move other wise I will have to restart the processes again.

1 comments:

MarksMomma said...

I really hope this goes through for you, Steph. It will be so much more comfortable with less weight for your back to carry...