BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

been awhile

Okay so its been awhile since I lasted posted. Things have been busy since Kenzies been out for christmas break. She just went back to school today and was very thrilled to be going. Although Kylie was NOT happy about having to get up and out the door. She needs to get back in a routine again. I have been busy helping a friend unpack and prepare for her husband homcoming after being "over there" for 15 months the time has finally come. Her husband is a close friend of Drew and I. Him and Drew where in the same unit back in Germany, and he helped both of us out alot when we got there. We have made 3 signs to hang at the gate entrances, 4 signs to hold (she has 3 kids, plus Kenzie), Welcome home shirts for the kids, ordered balloons (I ordered Drews welcome home balloons too, early I know) , I took her kids to the park and took pictures of them to hang on the wall, I have to say they turned out pretty darn good.

Okay as for Us Now. Drew is doing good. Contact has been limited now because he no longer has internet there. There service went down at the end of Nov. and They just got a new service provider and they want to charge $200 a month per soldier to have internet in the rooms. Drew told them to shove it up there a**. LOL We were paying $100 a month before it went down. They are robbing soldiers charging that much for internet access. IMO the internet service should be free for all soldiers over there serving our country. There phone service is shitty too. The phones hardly ever work and they cut off at any given moment. never knowing when I am going to here from him again is hard.

Kenzie is growing and growing! I swear this kid is going to be a giant at the rate she is going. She has been having issues with her pants. going too low when she sits, bends down , ect.. you end up seeing 1/2 her butt and its not cause they are too big. So I took her shopping and got a whole bunch of Dresses for school (she was thrilled). She is wearing a size 5-6 little girls!!!!!!!!!!!! She isnt even 4 and is as big as 5-6 year olds. I had to buy her all new underwear, ect...

Kylie is doing good. Still in 18-24 months. She is still a picky eater...lol Oh and she is teathing like there is no tomarrow. She is working on cutting 8 teeth. All 4 molars and eye teeth. BOY does that make for a clingy cranky baby.

I am doing good cant seem to shake this darn cough. I have had it since the begining of Nov! It doesnt help that the weather is completly crazy. last week its was in the 70-80s, one day it was 83 and the girls were in shorts and sun dresses. yesterday it was cold 32 degrees and raining there were icicles hanging from trees, traffic lights, ect.. BRRRR.....

R&R is just around the corner we have a tennitive date and cant wait!!! Feb. Cant come fast enough! Although right now I am torn between a decision as to go on birth control or not. We would love to have another baby but at the same time we would love to pay off our credit card. plus I think there will be big time issues with Kylie if I did have another baby. She is such a mamas girls. I cant hold Kenzie or any other child without her coming over crying and screaming for me to pick her up... but I know that may only get worse as she gets older too. decisions decisions.. HELP I wish someone would just tell me what to do

0 comments: