BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2009

prioritizing

Something I really need to work on.

Lately I have been hanging out with my friend M alot and helped her alot unpacking and getting her house together for when her husband came home from a 15 month deployment. In that I started slacking on my house because by the end of the day I was just to tired. Our routine at home has been gone for the past 2 weeks and I that seems to of thrown the girls off. Both girls are acting out, Kenzie in particular. So I need to prioritize here and things. I have been working really hard this past week to get my house back in order and get the girls back on there schedual and in a routine again. I have realised my kids NEED a routine. I know once Drew is home on R&R there routine will be slacked on a bit but I think the pros will out way the cons in that situation. It feels great though to have my house back in order again.

0 comments: