BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lifes been Busy

So lately I suck at everything. Pictures, emailing family, ect... I am sorry. Life has been crazy busy and doesnt seem to be letting up anytime soon! I have been helping my Freind M out, we switch off on watching each other kids (she has 3). So we get some free time to do things without little ones running around. Drew will be on R&R in about 5 weeks and we can not wait! When R&R hits will be about 7 1/2 months since we have seen each other. Communication between Drew and I has been slim the past 1 1/2 months. Which really hurts but thats part of the military. Its not that we dont want to talk. But he has been on lots of missions and working late nights alot lately. The past couple days I have been stressed out about our relationship, I have been feeling like a hippo is sitting on my chest and have been feeling so neauseas the past 2 days to the point I was physically getting sick and couldnt sleep. Today he called it was the first time we talked on the phone in 2 weeks. OMG the Hippo has been lifted. I can breath and I dont feel so sick anymore. It is scarey having someone you love so much so far away and you dont hear from him for days, weeks on end.

We are very commited to each other. The Love is there and has been since we meet in 2002. As a couple we havent been a priority since we had kids. We had the girls and they have consumed our lives and we love them very much, and if it wasnt the girls it would be the Army, they know when every special date is and you are never together for that. We havent been on a real date Since December 2006! We are making us a priority we need to reconnect as a couple. Before he left for this deployment we knew it was going to be hard but never imagined it would be this hard. So to a new year with new outlook on life

Yesterday I had a doctors appt to go on birth control and check lab work I had done for my PCOS. I had the Implanon placed in and OMG that hurt so much more then I thought it would. It is inserted into your upper arm. Today my arm is all balck and blue and is so sore. The IUD hurt far less then this did. But I wanted a something I wouldnt have to worry about taking pills daily, would last for a long time, and wouldnt fall out...lol We still want atleast 1 more baby but the time isnt right now. maybe in another 1-2 years. My Lab work all came back normal so I dont have to be on any extra meds. I am finally taking care of my medical needs. my next set of things to do is to make a doctors appt for my back pain, check the curve in my spine, and see about getting a breast reduction. I also need to go to the denist as do the girls of for there check ups.

1 comments:

MarksMomma said...

Hey Steph,
glad you are taking care of yourself and were able to go to the doctor. So glad Drew is coming for R&R soon - and that you are prioritizing building your relationship!
Love ya!
Katie