BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 7, 2011

I miss him

Its been a rough day so far. I got to talk to him on IM for a few minutes last night before I went to bed. He said he would call or IM later. Well at 3:30am he IMed me, I IMed back and I am guessing internet cut off cause I havent heard from him since. Oh course It took forever to get back to sleep. I just layed there looking at the laptop hoping and praying he was going to get back on. Nothing. Then this morning Kylie started crying she wanted her daddy back. Which of course mad me cry cause I want him back too. She is such a big Daddy Girl.

I just want to be able to have a conversation with my husband, every time we have talked the internet on his side goes in and out in and out. Missing him so much.


UPDATE

He called it was so amazing to hear his voice again!!!!! I am so happy right now

0 comments: