BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WOW What a day

For the past 2 days the power has gone out twice during the day!! The 1st day it was out for like 3-4 hours. Which totally sucked. Today thankfully it was only off for like 1/2 an hour.

I was able to talk to Drew yesterday, which was purely amazing to hear his voice and the girls got to talk to him. :) and he got to hear Ethan yelling....lol He is doing good but sounded completly exhausted. I love him and am so proud of him, but really wish we didnt have to be apart and him be "over there" it seems to be taking them forever to get where they need to be going. I mean he left 6 days ago and they still arent there. I just want him to get settled, figure out what type of communication we will be able to have as he may be in a remote area. Praying he will have either phone or internet access (both is prefered..lol) and please god make time speed up a little quicker it seems to be dragging.

Ethan said Dada and baba today for the 1st time!!!! I could not believe my ears! thankfully had my cell handy and got it on video. Wish Drew was here to hear it in person. But video is the next best thing right?

link to video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CID9S8ejfPs


Kenzie had school today despite all the snow we got. They dont like giving snow days here on post, because everywhere else got a snow day and pretty sure most are getting 1 tomarrow.

Kylie has been well Kylie.. LOL I was making her lunch today and I called her silly goose, to which she called me crazy, so I told her she was crazy...she replied with, "I am telling daddy you called me crazy, when he gets home" LOL Okay Kylie you do that. She is so funny.

0 comments: