BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 11, 2008

Found out Today

Today I was at the hospital bright and early! We were up, dressed, and ready out of the house at 6:45am at the hospital at 7am. Got blood drawn at 7:15, waited the 2 hours for the results, kylie was fussy cause it was nap time and she was hungry so we grabed some patries and fruit at the cafe in the hospital. I finally got seen. Th nurse told me to undress for a ultrasound...I got excited thinking that ment everything was okay because they were going to check the baby making sure he/she is growing. Doctor came in and I seen the numbers on the paper and knew. I had lost the baby the #s went from in the 9thousands to the 4thousands. I was heart broke but held it together. He did an ultrasound to see if I need a D&C or not. I had already passed the baby and got the all clear that everything inside was okay and didnt need the D&C. I was happy about that. I had to have my blood drawn again because I need rhogam shot. So did that went home girls naped, I waited went back after lunch for the shot. So that was my day. I am sad but I knew in my heart that I had lost the baby so I had prepared myself for that. We will try again next year. God has a plan for us, we just have to wait and see what that is.

0 comments: