BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Never saw this coming

Today started like anyother day. The girls and I had some errands to go run. We stoped and had lunch and we went to the bathroom before leaving (kenzie is potty trained :)) well i noticed I started spotting. We left and headed to the ER. Got there signed in it was about 30 minutes before I got called back for vitals. The guy doing my vitals was a jerk. The blood pressure cuff kept getting tighter and tighter and ended up breaking blood vessels in my arm. The guy made a few comments along the lines up dont you think you should stop having kids after this one. I didnt say anything because it is none of his buisness. The nurse came in and said it was better if I go to the womens health clinic because they werew busy and it would be a few hours before I get seen. So I walked over there and they took me back pretty quick. They put me in a room dr came in and tried to listen for babys heart beat couldnt find it, Did an external ultrasound for a good 10 minutes went out of the room, came back with another dr.(at this point I knew somthing was wrong) He did a quick scan and said they need to do an internal ultrasound. Well he did the internal one and there was no baby. My uterus is still acting if I am pregnant. I am completly devestated. I started crying. the nurses took the girls into the other room. Tomarrow I go in to confirm it with the radiology, go back to talk to the dr, and then have surgery to remove everything. I cant seem to stop crying and I am so trying to hold it together in fornt of the girls but it so hard. You never think it will happen to you, I never did. I know we can and will have another baby some day but we wanted this baby. I keep wondering what I did wrong,ect... I feel so empty and lonely right now.

Rest in peace sweet baby we loved you and will miss you

0 comments: