BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just when everything seems to be getting back to normal













Just went I thought I was recovering from the misscarriage things take a turn for the worst. Thursday night I ended up in the ER having complications fromthe misscarriage. 6 hours later I got home things were better or soI thought. Friday Night I ended up racing to the ER hemmorging. My situation there went from bad to worse. Before I knew it I had 3 nurses and 2 doctors working on me. I was being poked and examined. I ended up having emergency surgery early Saturday Morning and spent most of saturday in the hospital. My sister in law flew out for the week to help me out with the girls (thank you...again). So things seem to be getting better, I still am get bad cramps at time but must keep going as life never slows down. Today the girls had the birthday pictures FINALLY done..lol and I got some of kenzie down for preschool.

2 comments:

MarksMomma said...

Dear Stephanie,
thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of the girls! I am so sorry that you lost the baby, and things went so badly afterwards - I wish I could have been there to help you! I hope God gives you strength when you feel like you have none of your own left, and that He will heal the hurt in your heart. God was definitely watching over you, and He is in control.
Love you!
Katie

A Cherry Family said...

It was good to spend time with you and the girls. It had been so long and i'm glad I could be there for you. I hope things get better for you. I know that I still to this day think "what if", because had I known my blood type I could have 2 leila's. Now that's a scary thought. Take care and keep in touch. By the way. I found lots of princess stickers for Kenzie. Mom's sending them in a package for her. Love Always, Bre.