BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Home from the hospital....confused

Well I went in they tech did the ultrasound never said a word to me, ect... I figured it was normal since I had already been told the worse. I went to see the dr I had seen yesterday well everyone was confused as to why I was there, ect.. because the dr hadnt put anything down and was not there when I got there. So I ended up seeing a different dr 3 hours later. He said the my baby is only measuring 6 weeks and at that gestation its too soon see the heart beat. (I am suppose to be 11w 2d today) so he said I either have my dates wrong (110% sure I dont) or we did lose the baby at 6weeks. He did not do the D&C. I had to go have blood drawn to check my HCG levels and I go back monday to have them drawn again and see the dr. If they have gone down we will talk about my option. If they have gone up I am still pregnant with a viable baby.

I am so confused. I am praying that I am still pregnant with a healthy baby but I am not getting my hopes up as I know when I tested on June 20th I got a positive pregnancy test (its one that says pregnant not pregnant) and that was 7weeks and 2 days ago. So how would only be 6 weeks pregnant? Unless I lost the first baby with no signs or symptoms and then got pregnant right away as we werent using protection (why would we I was already pregnant). So I sit here pray my baby is okay but knowing that the chance are high I already lost him/her. This is an emotional roller coster and I am not sure when its going to end.

1 comments:

jill coen said...

Oh Steph, I was just checking in on you and saw your latest entries. This wait must be excrutiating for you. Wondering and praying about what is going on since today is Monday. I pray that no matter what, you feel the Lord's presence and His love.

love, jill