BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Been Busy

Life has been crazy busy lately.

Kenzie is loving school although we have had a couple issues but they are getting better. She had an awesome 1st day of school. From then on every days she would pee her pants 1-2 times a day. Why was she peeing? Because she was getting in trouble at school....she use to do this ALOT but hadnt done it in a while. But since last tuesday she has had NO accidents :) as soon as be got that resolved she now like to bug other students when she shouldnt be. She defiently keeps you on your toes...lol Her teacher said she is getting better and is really listening alot more....woohoo Before she wouldnt listen at all she which has always been an issue with her. So this is a Major improvment. But she still loves school, this past weekend she got mad because there wasnt any school..lol Lets hope she always has this attitude

Kylie is a happy camper lately. She got her 1yr check up last tuesday and has been so fussy and clingy since. Yeah that doctor visit was a nightmare. She did LOTS of screaming, she hates going to the doctors. But all check out. She did have wax in her ears so they had to dig it out. :( Today she went back to the doctors because I suspected she had an ear infection...I was right her left ear had more wax and a mild ear infection. So now she is on antibiotics for that. She has also started speration anxity...what fun right? Wrong I cant walk into another room without her screaming and crying. I want my happy kylie bug back.

I am doing okay been busy with the girls after they go to bed its cleaning and then I have been sewing. :) I have made 2 nap mats, 2 diaper bags, and tonight I am learning to monogram. :) I joined weight watchers last monday and as of today I have lost 4lbs Woohoo lets hope this keeps up because I need to lose this weight...also I would love to see Drews face on r&r...lol

Drew is doing okay. He didnt move like we were told which totally sucks because where he is he isnt with his CO and the 1st sgt or who ever is in charge is a complete jerk. He pulls alot of guard shifts and still has to fix the trucks inbetween which is leaving him with little sleep. Last time I talked to him he had 3 gaurd shifts a day for 4 days straight. Each shift is 4 hours long so thats 12 hours right there pus the time he spends fixing the trucks. My poor Husband is being streched so thin. We both are really looking forward to R&R, he needs it but we still have so long to go.

Well its getting late and I need to clean up my sewing mess....lol Night All

2 comments:

Emily said...

Im glad school is going so well. I would love to see some of your creations.

Im sorry Drew is having so much on his plate. I hope it lets up soon.

MarksMomma said...

Hope Mac keeps on enjoying school. She'll get better at listening once she learns to know and respect her teacher.
Hope Kylie gets well and happy soon!
Best of success for you with weight watchers! That's awesome! What is your goal for how much you want to lose?
And I hope that Drew will get a schedule that is a bit more friendly.
Love ya!