BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not even sure what to title this

Sat. Drew emailed me saying that he was fustrated (so say the least) at his Plt Sgt "over there" he was being extremly hard on drew, smoking him for over an hour outside in the heat, essays, lots of yelling and down grading.

Monday Drew called and we were talking I could tell something was wrong. He then told me his plt sgt. threatend to shot him and his soldier. My heart droped to the floor. I was scared and in tears. He said that he was speaking with so and so the next day. I was feeling litteraly sick to my stomach. Being an army wife you know that there is a chance your soldier my not come buts its not something you want to think about. The thought of losing my husband is heart wrenching. When we got off the phone I was sick to my stomach. All the what ifs going threw my head

Well I made a call to my FRG leader because I didnt know who else to call. I told her what Drew told me and she said she was going to make some calls and would call me back. About 15 minutes later She called and said that ALL 1sgts and commanders both here and deployed had been notified. That this was a serious matter (I already knew that...lol) and it will not be taken lightly. About an hour 1/2 after I hung up with her Drew called me back saying that the 1st sgt. had already contacted him.

So as it stand right now Drew is still where he was but there is a chance he might be moving. The Plt sgt is still there (I am so not happy about this) but Drew has had limited contact with him.

So Our lives have been through another loop on this roller coaster we call life


Post Options
Labels for this post:
e.g. scooters, vacation, fall
Shortcuts: press Ctrl with: B = Bold, I = Italic, P = Publish, S = Save, D = Draft more
Publish Post
Save Now
Save as Draft
Draft autosaved at 6:54 PM

0 comments: