BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 29, 2008

New Car




When we moved to Texas from Germany we traded in our Neon (we had so out grown it) and got a Used 2006 Chrystler Pacifica with 25000 miles on it. We loved it, it had so many little extras that were so nice! Well 3 weeks after having it the checkengine light went on we took it in, the PCM had gone out. got that fixed and the cadialiac (sp?) converter went out....getting .3 mpg is not fun especially when gas prices are so high. Got that fixed and then it started dinging we werent seeing a light or anything come on. After awhile of it doing this the ABS and Brake light started flashing. We took it in 5 times for this problem before drew deployed. In the begining they told me it wasnt throwing a code. So me being me saying look its doing this and them not having anything to go on, Took video with my digital camera to show them....LOL Well they would keep it think its fixed. We would get it back drive one time not even 1/2 a mile and it started back up. UGH it was very fustrating. I drove ti to and from vegas like this..........not fun. On the way there for the last 6 hours or so of a 24 hour drive it was dinging about 8 times a minute. On the way home it got worse. It started dinging, the raido would go off, and the speakers would pop for the last 2 hours it did this NON stop.

Well once I got back from Vegas things went from good to bad in a few days when I found out I had lost the baby and everything else so I wasnt able to take it in


I took it in several weeks later and they kept it for 2 weeks. They replaced differnt modulars, checked gorund wires, ect... they thought they had it fixed. I drove it home when I picked it up (about 8 miles) and later went to pick up kenzie I didnt even get off post and it started dinging again.

This is very fustrating. Because every time I take it in I get a rental and with that I am switching over the carseats, stroller, ect... and then I have to get a pass to get back on post and that has taken up to 2 hours...with 2 little ones its not an easy task.

So I talked to Drew and we decided it was best to trade it back in (we were going to wait till feb.) I went to dodge and we ended up getting a 2008 Dodge Durango AKA the beast because its HUGE! lol

0 comments: