BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cleaning, Cleaning, and More Cleaning

Thats what I have been doing pretty much all weekend.

Saturday Night after the girls went to bed I

Cleaned the front room
Cleaned the Kitchen
Downstiars Bathroom
Hallway
and laundry room
Swept
I washed the walls
scrubed the baseboards and floors
Washed and Dryed 90% of the laundry

Today I .................

Cleaned both girls closets and bedrooms
Cleaned the upstairs bathrooms
Dug out some christmas stuff from the storage to send Drew
Re organised the storage room
Cleaned and organised my room.....still needs some work but ALOT better
Cleaned my closet
Master Bath
Organised all the stuff I am getting rid of
Fold/Hung up ALL the lauundry and put it away




I am beat now!

0 comments: