BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Excited & Nervous

With R&R roughly 13 days away I am filled with so many emotions mostly excited and nervous. Its been so long since we have last saw him.

The girls are so much bigger and have changed so much. Last time Drew saw Kenzie she was still a little girl. Now she is in school and has grown so much! She talks ALOT more and is speaking clearly. She says the funniest things. This past Sunday Morning she said to me That her tummy was hiding in her foot because she didnt want to eat...lol Kylie she was bearly 1yo when Drew last saw her and now she is almost 19months old. She talks so much more and she has more teeth...lol Both girls love there Daddy dearly. Each night they get tucked into bed with a picture of them with dad and a stuffed animal that Dad gave them before he left.

I have changed both physically and mentally. I have lost 50lbs since may last year, Last time he saw me I was a size 18+ pants and I am currently wearing a 12 but they are starting to fall off so I am pretty sure I could wear a 10. Mentally I have grown alot over the past 7 months. Shortly after Drew left I went to Vegas to visit family which turned into a nightmare. But that nightmare made me grow as a person. I am stronger and for the first time stood up to my grandparents. Suffering the misscarriage changed me. I still think about our baby that we lost. As the time gets closer to our due date I get sad. its going to be bitter sweet because Drew is coming home on R&R right around the due date. I know god has a plan for us and I am trying to go along with it whatever it may be.

I know Drew has changed. He has seen stuff over there and had stuff happen to him that he cant even talk about on the phone. On R&R we will finally be able to talk about stuf like this.

R&R should be fun. From the sounds of it Drew might be getting his cast off right before he comes home on R&R or about a week into R&R. So we may be able to go to GreatWolf Lodge after all. Which would be awesome.

So if you can say a prayer of safe travel for him

0 comments: