BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sweet Baby

Today was my angels due date. I cant say its been an easy day. I am tired, stressed, and heart broken. Kenzie is at school, Kylie is napping, and I am sitting here all alone crying. I havent heard from my husband since Sunday morning. He is on his way home for R&R. Right now I have no clue where he is or when he will be home. I jsut really want/need him home. I didnt think I would take it as hard as I am, this deployment has been very rough. Especially the past month or so. If I was still pregnant my husband would of already been home, because the army would of made sure of it. But now that I am not they could care less when he makes it back. its not fair in any way shape or form. RIP sweet baby you were so wanted, so loved, and are missed.

1 comments:

MarksMomma said...

God bless your heart as it heals, dear Stephanie! *hug*