BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Very Happy :)

I am happy to Say that Yesterday the girls and I drove down to Dallas to pick up Drew at the airport. Yep that is right he is finally home! He was about the 6th soldier off the plane of 200 soldier coming hone for R&R. Kenzie wasnt sure what to do, Drew kneeled down and asked for a hug she looked at me and then back to him and wraper her arms really tight around his neck and huged him. She was so happy. Kylie just kept stareing at him not sure what to think. We had a 3hour drive back home and the girls were VERY quite for the first hour or so. But then they started warming up and by the time we were nearing home they were both in giggles. It was so nice to hear those little laughs coming from the back seat as they were so happy. Kenzie is still 100% daddys little girl. OMG she is clung to him every chance she gets. I think have heard daddy look, daddy watch 100 time already. She wants all her daddys attention. If I sit next to him she is jumping on the other side of him....lol Its the small things that mean alot. Today we went to the px I was holding Kylies hand, kylie was holding Kenzies hand, kenzie was holding daddys hand. I had a huge smile on my face. :) Well just wanted to post a quick update

1 comments:

MarksMomma said...

Wahoo! We are so happy for you guys! Love, the Bradleys