BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 6, 2009

When it rains it poors

Okay Well yesterday after Kylie got up from her nap I went digging into the storage closet upstairs for the 24month spring/summer clothes as it was warm outside. Well I was standing on one of the big storage tuperwears and was almost to the storage bin I wanted wehn the one I was standing in caved and my foot went in. My foot bi passed the lid pretty much traping my foot. I managed to un trap it and scoot on my butt down stairs with Kylie. Called my friend M because I was in pain couldnt walk on it and it was swelling. M picked me up and we went to get Kenzie from school (M didnt know where Kenzies school was located) as its in the next town over. So after we get kenzie she droped me off at the ER. 6 hours later and about 10 x-rays I have a sever sprain and brusied foot/ankle. The put me in a semi cast and I am to follow up with my Dr. on Wed. Well I must say trying to take care of 2 kids and going up and down stairs is not easy when one foot is not usable. I tossed and turned all night couldnt get comfy and the semi cast was hurting. As the edges that are at my knee are sharp and were cutting and scrapping me. So I had to take it off and just wraped my ankle in a ace bandage. It feels better today then it did yesterday but its still pretty swallon

1 comments:

MarksMomma said...

Awwww, hope your foot heals quickly! Any results from Ky's blood-tests yet?